1. You must be at least 18 years of age or older to skydive. A photo I.D. is mandatory.
2. Maximum weight for MEN is 220 pounds and maximum weight for WOMEN is 200 pounds. If you have any questions please call.
3. Please be in good physical health, no recent illness or injury that requires a doctor's evaluation or care.
4. If you have pins or orthopaedic plates, please consult your physician prior to making your reservation.
5. Persons taking prescription drugs or under the care of a physician must have his/her statement certifying that no adverse affects would result from making a skydive. Contact our office for details.
6. Due to rapid re-compression in freefall, it is not recommended to skydive with any type of sinus block. If you have chronic sinus problems, please contact your physician if you are considering skydiving.
7. In accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations 105.7 - Use of alcohol and drugs. No person may conduct a parachute operation and no pilot in command of an aircraft may allow a person to conduct a parachute operation from that aircraft, if that person is or appears to be under the influence of a) alcohol, or b) any drug that affects that person's faculties in any way contrary to safety.
8. No recreational drugs allowed on the premises!
9. No open alcohol while jumping is in progress.
10. No smoking in or around the building and landing area. This includes but is not limited to: cigarettes, cigars, pipes, e-cigarettes, vape devices, etc.
11. No pets allowed.
12. Plan on a 3-6 hour stay, longer if your group is 5 or more people.
13. Wear weather-appropriate, comfortable clothing and gym shoes. We will provide a jumpsuit for you to wear over your clothing.
14. Please note that if you need to cancel your reservation, the $50 deposit fee per person is non refundable. However, your reservation and deposit can be placed on hold for up to 6 months. Please call Red Rock Skydiving to reschedule.
15. Per USPA regulations: No skydiver, with less than 200 jumps, is allowed to carry with them, a camera or recording device of any nature.