Requirements to skydive at Red Rock Skydiving, LLC
1. You must be at least 18 years of age or older to skydive. A photo I.D. is mandatory.
2. Maximum weight for all programs is 220 pounds. If you weigh more than 190 pounds, please ask what the height/weight ratio limitation will be for you.
3. Please be in good physical health, no recent illness or injury that requires a doctor's evaluation or care.
4. No fixative pins or orthopedic plates. Consult your physician if you are not sure.
5. Persons taking prescription drugs or under the care of a physician must have his/her statement certifying that no adverse affects would result from making a skydive. Contact our office for details.
6. Due to rapid recompression in freefall, it is not recommended to skydive with any type of sinus block. If you have chronic sinus problems, please contact your physician if you are considering skydiving.
7. In accordance with Federal Aviation Regulations 105.7 - Use of alcohol and drugs. No person may conduct a parachute operation and no pilot in command of an aircraft may allow a person to conduct a parachute operation from that aircraft, if that person is or appears to be under the influence of a) alcohol, or b) any drug that affects that person's faculties in any way contrary to safety.
8. No recreational drugs allowed on the premises!
9. No open alcohol while jumping is in progress.
10. No pets please.
11. Plan on a 2-4 hour stay, longer if your group is 5 or more people.
12. Wear weather-appropriate, comfortable clothing and gym shoes. We will provide a jumpsuit for you to wear over your clothing.
13. We require a 72-hour cancellation notice or there will be a $75 non-refundable reservation fee charged.